15th December 2020
22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome -
Why we should be screening in the UK
1. A Patient and Family Perspective
2. Why Should We Be Screening in the UK?
Dr. Bryan Beattie MD FRCOG,
Consultant in Obstetrics and Fetal Medicine
3. Genetics and Test Performance
Dr. Samantha Leonard,
MBBS BSc (Hons) MA PhD MRCPCH, International Med. Director at Natera
In our 40 minutes webinar, followed by a Q&A session, you will learn about:
- The impact of 22q11.2 deletion diagnosis on parents and families and how the Max Appeal Charity Organization can support.
- How to supportively counsel your patients regarding prenatal screening and diagnosis, key facts and clinical implications of 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- Genetics of 22q11.2 deletion syndrome, clinical experience and prenatal screening.
More information about the 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: